Are you looking for a cleaning solution for your office? You can use microfiber cloths for quick and effective cleaning.
Microfiber is non-abrasive, hypoallergenic, and lint-free solution to cleaning. Not only that, but it is also incredibly durable and reusable. These qualities make it great for cleaning and the earth. Microfiber cloths can clean anything from cars to bathtubs and windows to floors. This multi-use cleaning product is loved for home cleaning, and commercial use is no different. Today, we’re diving into five different ways you can use cloths in your office.
Continue reading to learn more.
5 Ways to Use Microfiber Cloths in Your Office
Microfiber rags are the ideal cleaning tool! They are absorbent, effective, and can be washed and reused. Unlike cotton towels, microfiber rags won’t leave lint or streaks behind. They can effectively remove dust, dirt, allergens, microorganisms, and more without the heavy use of chemicals, which is especially important in an office setting. Here’s how you can use them in your workspace:
- Clean Computers and Other Electronics — Cleaning the electronics in your office is essential, especially the commonly touched and shared ones, to help stop the spread of germs. Microfiber rags are ideal for electronics because they effectively remove smudges and grime without being abrasive or leaving lint behind on your screens.
- Clean the Office Kitchen — A clean kitchen in your office is incredibly important. This common area sees lots of traffic and can get dirty fast. Thankfully, microfiber towels will get the job done in no time at all. You can wet the cloths down to remove dried-on gunk from handles, counters, and more, or use it dry to polish fixtures, faucets, and more.
- Clean Windows — Having clean windows in your office can significantly increase productivity. You can substantially reduce the number of products, amount of chemicals, and how much water you use to get streak-free windows. Use a small amount of your favorite window cleaner and a dry microfiber cloth to wipe away smudges, fingerprints, and dirt. Use a different clean microfiber cloth to dry your window with zero streaks.
- Clean Office Bathroom Facilities — Microfiber rags are great for bathroom cleaning. Just remember, if you plan to use microfiber cloths in your cleaning routine, make sure to avoid cross-contamination by implementing a color-coded system. For example, only red and blue towels are used for bathroom cleaning; green is used in the kitchen, yellow for dusting, etc. Nobody wants a towel cleaning the kitchen counters that was used last week on the bathroom floor — even if it was washed!
- Clean Anything Dusty — Your window sills, desk, and anything that lives atop of your desk is like magnets for dust. The good news is microfiber rags are also like magnets for dust! With a few swipes of the microfiber towel, you’ll be dust-free in no time!
Contact Town & Country and Get Your Office Clean with Microfiber Cloths
Using microfiber cloths is a great way to get your office clean.
Our knowledgeable and skilled professionals at Town & Country Office Cleaning provide fast and effective cleaning for your workspace. For all of your office cleaning and janitorial needs in Salt Lake City, Utah, contact Town & Country Office Cleaning to learn more.